Friday, April 29, 2011

Patah Kaki

My car, my beloved Juliet, went into coma today. Gear wouldn't shift, so had to call tow truck to take her to this alfa workshop that I've never tried before. Apparently the owner is a Russian guy who can't live without his trusted indian workers/partners. =p

That done, phew. Then while bbm-ing with a friend, I was suddenly reminded of the fact that Monday is a holiday.
Gasp!! I totally forgot about Labour Day! How sad can I be to not remember a holiday, on a Monday??! Gahhhh. Sign of social life dwindling down. Boo.

So life is great. It's the long weekend, and I don't have a car. I missed a friend's birthday dinner tonight and futsal. And I committed social suicide by agreeing to be the party planner for my close friend's birthday tomorrow. Party planner now patah kaki already, okay?

Really, patah kaki I tell you. I cannot live without my car.

So, it was 9pm. I've youtubed, googled ways to cure boredom, scrolled through bbm chat history (yes, to that extent) and yawned a gazillion times. What else to do?

Opened the fridge, and saw this:



Ting! *lightbulb on head*

Taraaa! And so this butter cake was born in the oven.



The.most.moistest.fluffiest.butter.cake.ever. Seriously. Picture doesn't do it justice.

*Omnomnom. Forgets about patah kaki for a minute*

0 comments:

Post a Comment