Friday, July 1, 2011

Quest to Perfection

I might have found perfection to my red velvet last night. How wonderful it is, to be making the cake for an order for 20 people, and to have it turned out so moist and crumbly and perfect..Alhamdulillah..I'm so thankful to God for making it all right for me.
Don't have the picture, as I wasn't there to see the inside of the cake. And the outside is just pure white cream cheese frosting. Was so tempted to make my rosettes but the cake was for a farewell party, for a guy. So yeah, no gayish rosettes =p
Anyway, got reviews just now. Everyone raved about it =D And my colleague who ordered told me to be prepared for orders coming my way. =DD

Red Velvet made my Friday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah :)
When you least expect it, and you do to the best, everything just falls in place..

You really enjoy baking, and that helps :)

Ok, dah puji, nak cuba! I pay!

Post a Comment