Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hot Fudge Sundae 2.0

What with all the hoo-ha going on this weekend, and roads being practically impassable, I had to cancel all my plans, even the imminent ones.

Imminent: Sending this lace to the tailor, for my baju raya. Raya: in 2 months. *freaks out*


Yeah, so that's still sitting pretty in my cupboard. So I had to find something else to take out from sitting pretty.

Chocolate syrup, marshmallows, whipped cream. Niceee, all I needed was ice cream to make my hot fudge sundae...

....and there was no ice cream. Murphy's Law #1: The one thing you crave will be the one thing that isn't there. T____T

Improvise, improvise. On to the next best thing, hot fudge sundae cake. Maybe it'll work.
Maybe it'll work. Heck, it worked! It worked extra yummy. Triple layer chocolate cake, sandwiched with whipped cream, topped with chocolate ganache and chocolate syrup.
Sprinkled with marshmallows.
Marshmallows just make the world go round and round. Don't you think?

Isn't that gorgeousness or what?
Now I'm gonna sit pretty in my room devouring my hot fudge sundae cake. Omnomnom.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, that looks delish!

I want!

Post a Comment