Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hot Fudge Cake

Have I mentioned I am a perfectionist? No, actually I think I have OCD. I can't stand anything out of place. I would rearrange the whole office if I could.

My friend ordered chocolate cake the week before raya. I wanted something rich and decadent, so I went with a triple layer chocolate cake, lathered in chocolate ganache.

Assembling my triple layer cake
And to make it look rich and decadent, I decided to go with spiderweb on top and chocolate shavings on the sides.In my head I imagined beautiful spirals of white chocolate topping the cake, looking eat-me-now delicious.
.......

T_____T
Did I mention I also suck at drawing? My spiderweb, no matter how many times I practised (sedihnya, practise drawing a spiderweb T__T) always turned out crooky here crooky there. Sighhh..I need more practice..or a spiderweb-drawing cake machine.

I hope the cake tasted better than the presentation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfectionist? Must be a Virgo :)

Anonymous said...

Btw, happy belated bday!

Post a Comment